Think of all of the ways you connect with others and discover new
information online. How many of those platforms do you use for
research? How do you keep up with the speed and amount of research
that’s being created, discovered, and disseminated? How can we
apply the implications of today’s open,
social, and real-time research to advance scientific discovery?
Bring your thoughts (or let us know #smwresearch) and we will
address these questions together.
A panel discussion featuring:
- Chris Wiggins - HackNY co-founder, Associate Professor of
Applied Mathematics at Columbia University
- Gabriel Willow - Urban ecologist, Science & Learning
Specialist at theWildLab
- Margaret Smith - Librarian for Physical Sciences at New York
- Jan Reichelt - Mendeley co-founder
Open Q&A will follow.
- The event is finished. It is not possible to register for this event anymore.