Decanter is delighted to present TASTES OF ARGENTINA
- More than 150 Top Argentinian Wines to taste
- Interactive Food and Wine Matching with Casa Malevo (see seperate tab for more info on this)
- Casa Malevo will also be offering a delicoius selection of Argentinian light bites to purchase
- Live Tango from Argentina
- Chocolate and wine matching with Sarah Jane Evans MW
- RIEDEL FREE GLASS GIVEAWAY WITH EVERY TICKET!! (They will also be offering a 50% OFF offer on glasses at the event )
NEW THIS YEAR.........WINE WILL BE SOLD AT THE EVENT - SO YOU CAN TAKE YOUR FAVOURITE BOTTLE HOME!
If you want to find out more about what you can expect - check out our video from last year's event in the right hand panel of the screen.
A unique chance for you to discover more about Argentina's leading grape varieties with two exciting masterclasses (60 mins).
Led by Phil Crozier, Wine Director, Gaucho Restaurants and a judge of the Decanter World Wine Awards.
11-12pm The Diversity of Malbec SOLD OUT
3-4pm Argentina Beyond Malbec SOLD OUT
£10 per ticket
Places strictly limited and available on a first come, first served basis. Masterclass tickets only available to Taste of Argentina ticket holders.
|Discoveries from Greece, Italy and Bulgaria - Trade Tasting 2015
||Institute of Directors
||3 February 2015 11:00
|Mediterranean Fine Wine Encounter 2015
||7 March 2015 11:00
If you have any queries regarding the event, please contact the
Decanter Ticket Office on:
+44 (0)20 3148 4513
or email email@example.com
Our office hours are:
Monday - Friday, 9.30am - 5.30pm
Now available in £50,
£100, £150, £200 and £250.
Call or email to purchase!
Visit our website for all the latest wine news and recommendations.