Sponsorship and Exhibition Opportunities
Meet, address and influence your target customers at Microbiota 2011
Microbiota 2011 is the established European conference focusing specifically on scientific and commercial development relating to the human microbiome.
This focus gives industry suppliers a unique opportunity to meet and influence the key stakeholders involved in decision making processes concerning equipment, logistics marketing and more.
By sponsoring or exhibiting at Microbiota 2011 you will:
Build brand awareness (prior and during the conference - creating awareness through the life cycle of our marketing campaign and not just on the day)
Influence a highly targeted audience of decision makers.
Speak to, educate and influence delegates about your products and services.
Who will you reach?
100 -120 delegates. 70-80% from Industry; Cosmetic, Pharma, Personal Care, Food & Equipment (genomic tools), and 10-20% from Academic Laboratories.
Typical Job titles include;
• Research and Development Managers
• Business Development and Innovation Managers
• Research Directors (Academic Labs)
About 65% are from Europe with the remaining 35% travelling from all over the world.
Sponsors will also gain extensive exposure to 1000's more industry professionals through our comprehensive marketing campaign, spearheaded by our presence on CosmeticsDesign.com and NutraIngredients.com; the number one media for the industry.
Sponsor Speaking opportunities:
There are 2 speaking sessions on the programme reserved for sponsors taking the Headline and Diamond Packages. There are also opportunities to participate in panel discussions which will feature one sponsoring company each.
The Cocktail Gala Dinner on the evening of the 13th December is a well-known and much-loved feature of the Microbiota Conference. Sponsorship of the Dinner brings great profile and includes the chance to address all attendees in a relaxed and convivial setting.
These exceptional opportunities are available on a first-come first-served. Please act quickly to avoid disappointment.
Other sponsorship and exhibition opportunities
We offer a range of packages to match your requirements and suit your budget. Exhibition packages are available which are ideally suited to companies with physical products to showcase.
We are flexible with all elements of sponsorship and exhibition and welcome your enquiries and suggestions.
For more information on packages, prices and availability please contact: Zoe Jackson-Cooper or call +44 (0)1293 610429