09:00 – 09:30 Registration + Morning Coffee
09:30 – 09:45 Opening remarks from chairman
09:45– 10:15 Major Web Application Security Failure
• Facts and news from the field
• Traditional security solutions are no longer efficient
• Do you really want to make the headlines for the wrong reasons?
• Real Intrusions Post-Mortem Analysis
Presented by : Renaud Bidou – Chief Technology Officer – DenyallFrance
10:15– 10:45 Information Security Management-When the going gets tough
· From enterprise web site hacks to enterprise cybercrime to critical infrastructure related incidents, we have been witnessing an evolution in security threats.
· State of affairs is getting tougher in the information security world.
· Prudent information security management enables organizations to build layers of defense against such threats.
· This session paints a picture of looming information security threats, attempts to identify the reasons and highlights security management strategy to holistically and prudently manage information security threats lurking around us.
Presented by : Kamran Ahsan -Head of Information Security-Injazat UAE
10:45– 11:00 Coffee Break, informal networking
10:45 – 11:15 1 to 1 Pre-Schedule Meeting
11:45– 12:15 Business Continuity Plan
· Why , When , What , Who, Whom, How ????
· Business Continuity Plan (BCP)
· Best practice for BCP
· Return of Investment and Benefits $$ ?
· BCP Winners and Chairperson
· Next Step ... Organization Role(s)
Presented by : Sherif Mansour- Chief Information Officer -Tamweel PJSC UAE
12:15– 12:45 Ideas to WoW your customers without Fat In your budget
· Innovation can be simple
· down time doesn’t always mean less ideas
· in down time show your customer that you still can impress them
· mixing technology, marketing, products, and people can create WoW
Presented by : Ashraf Shokry–Chief Operating Officer - Ajman BankUAE
12:45– 14:00 Lunch + Prayer time
14:00 –14:30 Flexible and scalable IT infrastructure services by using a private and open cloud combination for high performance and cost efficient customer services
· How to meet user expectations and fast changing business requirements?
· Readiness for immediate reaction on incidents and the ability for rapid changes
· Getting away from old legacy structures by using Cloud Computing, Open Systems and low cost app development with rapid deployment and mass consumer adoption
· Gaining flexibility, higher Performance and cost savings by using a private / open cloud combination as a platform for real-time Airport IT services
Presented by : Dr Jassim Haji Director of IT - Gulf Air Bahrain
14:30– 15:00 Ups and Downs in IT Alignment with business
· set of well-planned techniques to assess the alignment and enhance it.
· How to assessing the current maturity level of the alignment to Identify gaps and ,suggest remedies
· Designing improvement programs and focus on that systematically to address obstacles and mismatching, Mr. Kekhia will share his own experience in measuring the Maturity level of alignment in a corporate
Presented by : Ali Kekhia– Group IT Director - Depa Ltd UAE
15:00– 15:15 Coffee Break, informal networking
15:15– 15:45 Synergize IT Governance, Risk and Compliance with IT Security Technologies
· IT GRC & IT Security – Role Segregation and Organization Structure
· Organizations’ Risk Mitigation & Compliance - Strategic and Tactical Approach
· Modular Security Architecture - combat ever evolving threats and minimize exposures
· Key Operational Challenges – We have spent the big bucks, are we fully secure?
· Crisis Response and Management – minimize business impact
Presented by : Sajeev Menon - Head of IT - Commercial Bank of Dubai
15:45– 16:15 Business + IT transformation – Challenges and readiness
· Importance of Vision
· What does Transformation of Applications & Infrastructure mean ?
· Why is Transformation of IT Security important ?
· Disaster recovery
· Evolving End User computing and challenges
Presented by : Shahzad Anjum– Director Technical Services– Alghanim Industries Kuwait
16:15– 16:30 Closing Remark from Chairman day 1
09:00 – 09:30 Registration + Morning Coffee
09:30 – 10:00 BCP in Higher Education. It’s Not Only DR
· What does BCP mean in higher education?
· Business disruption versus Disaster
· Examples from higher education
· Technologies higher education uses for BCP
· Future business continuity risks
Presented by : Johnathan Chapman – Chief Information Officer - Georgetown University Qatar
10:00 – 10:30 Speaking slot reserved for WEBSENSE
10:30 – 10:45 Coffee Break, informal networking
10:30 – 11:30 1 to 1 Pre-schedule Meeting
11:30– 12:00 Mobile Cloud Computing: The Evolution and Enabling Technologies
· The convergence of mobile and cloud computing
· The impact of virtualization and future of the PC
· Global collaboration and breaking the geographic boundaries
· Blending home, work and social networking
Presented by : Ahmed Soliman - Associate Global IT Director - RW AmstrongUAE
12:00– 12:30 Social Media Security and its implication on our daily life
· Social Media nowadays
· Risks you will never notice
· Implication on our life and how it will affect us, indirectly.
· When to avoid and when to apply social media
Presented by : Robert Madi,CISM - Group IT Director MENA – Mindshare
12:30– 13:00 Information Security Challenges in Higher Education
· Balancing act between Freedom and Security
· Higher education environment
· Compliance needs
· Collaboration needs
· Research needs
Presented by : Jacob Kuriyan – DirectorIT- Khalifa University
13:00– 14:30 Lunch + Prayer time
14:30 – 15:00 Consumerisation - Keeping innovation clean
Presented by : David Horton - Head of Strategy and Change– MashreqBank
15:00– 15:30 Security Metrics: A way to bridge the gap between IT( security) and business
· Defining security metrics, types and life cycle
· How metrics could be useful in information security risk management?
· Getting others involved always raises awareness and guarantees satisfaction (IT Governance).
· conclusion and close marks
Presented by : Imad Taha –Group Chief Information Officer - Belhasa International
15:30 – 16:00 Driving Value from ERP Systems
· Data and Information - planning and managing
· Reporting and Business Intelligence - the right tools for the job
· Process Improvement - continuous and alignment with applications
· Management Information Systems - efficient and effective systems
· Actually Managing ERP Applications - as an investment
· Successful Change Management - people are key
· Leading a Support Team - proactive not reactive
· Measuring Success and Value for Money - monitoring performance
· Customers and Collaboration - working together for benefit of all
· Empowerment and Super Users - unleash skills and passion
· Change Control and Value for Money - cost benefit analysis
· Project Management Kept Simple - a few tips
Presented by : John Mcgrann - CEO – Drive ERP