National brands have to communicate with their customers in the
places where the customers spend their time. Hence, the race is
on to “engage” with audiences on Facebook, Twitter, review
sites and more. But how do large companies speak directly to
consumers in hundreds and, sometimes, thousands of different
markets/geographies and keep their messages relevant? How do
large chains and especially franchise systems confront this challenge
- a problem which is amplified by independent ownership of individual
stores? How are companies with large distribution networks
listening, speaking and balancing national brand messages with
hyperlocal communications that speak directly to customers? How
are companies measuring engagement, success and ROI?
Our panel of experts - all of whom confront these challenges daily
- will explore these questions and many others while offering insights
on what's coming next in the space in the national vs. hyperlocal
evolution of social media.
- Moderator: Meghan Peters, Mashable
- Jack Serpa: EVP Sales & Marketing, Engage121
- Ariel Faulkner: Communications Director & Marketing
Manager, Learning Express
- Joe Ciarallo: Director of Communications, Buddy Media &
Contributing Editor, PRNewser
- Alexa Scordato: Community Manager, 2tor, Inc.
- The event is finished. It is not possible to register for this event anymore.