UPM Paper School –
an Introduction to Paper and Papermaking
Publishers, paper buyers, advertisers or advertisement agency personnel, industry partners
and printers who need to know the basic elements of paper making, different paper
grades and the requirements for paper and different paper properties.
• Sustainable wood sourcing and raw materials
• Environmental aspects of paper manufacturing and certificates
• Basic knowledge of paper making processes and a short view on different printing methods
• Paper grades, their end-uses and basic paper properties
• Insight into high quality customer service and paper handling at the paper mill
• Paper mill visit
UPM Augsburg Office, Germany
5 days face-to-face session. Language is English. The course is limited to max.
€ 2,200 (+19% VAT).
An early bird discount of € 200 will be granted if you register by 31 August 2012.
Fee includes lectures, visits, course material, lunch and two dinner.
Fee excludes participant´s own accommodation and travel expenses.