INTERNET INDUSTRY LEADERS FROM EUROPE AND THE U.S. COME TOGETHER
First Transatlantic NOAH Internet Conference held on the June 26th 2012, in the Four Seasons Hotel San Francisco
The very best of Europe’s Internet companies & financiers are coming to San Francisco at this year’s NOAH Conference on June 26th 2012 to meet U.S. counterparts and assess the state of the Internet industry. Over 400 high-caliber participants are expected to attend the event which features over 50 speakers.
Since its launch in 2009, the NOAH Conference has grown into the preeminent European event where Internet entrepreneurs, executives and investors gain deep insights into the latest proven concepts, network with senior executives and establish new business relationships. Known for its focus on numbers and profitable business models, the event is also about interacting with speakers, being inspired, and having fun.
Highlights of the Conference include:
For U.S. participants:
- Meet high-profile European Internet leaders and undiscovered rising stars in one day and evening
- Connect with over leading angel investors, venture capitalists and private equity firms
- Hear “inside” stories from entrepreneurs about their fast growing, profitable internet companies
For European participants:
- Overview and key developments of the U.S. Internet market
- Dos and Don’ts in successfully bringing a business to the U.S. (commercial, legal, HR, etc.)
- Workings of the US Internet financing market
- ”War stories” of Silicon Valley investment veterans
As with the Ark, “NOAH” represents new beginnings, group spirit and diversity. The NOAH Internet Conference was created by NOAH Advisors, a Pan-European Internet-focused corporate finance boutique, to bring together leadership, innovation, and business intelligence in one place. Over the past 3 years numerous high-profile speakers presented at NOAH, including over 100 CEOs. To read more about past NOAH Conferences, please visit www.noah-conference.com.
Marco Rodzynek founded NOAH Advisors in 2009. He was previously Head of European Internet Investment Banking at Lehman Brothers and Nomura, and has over 14 years of investment banking experience covering the Internet space. NOAH Advisors has advised successfully on many high profile Internet transactions including Bigpoint, Fotolia, Softonic, EnGrande and Yatego, to name a few.